Booking Conditions 2023
We will do everything we can to accommodate you in the event of a change of plans, however, due to the small size of the hotel and very limited availability, the following applies: Minimum stay: 7 nights
A non-refundable, deposit of 30% of the total booking amount (not less than nightly rate) is required to confirm all bookings at Hotel Sol payable by card or via bank transfer.
We kindly request that full payment of the remaining balance be paid on arrival. We accept most major credit and debit cards and cash EUROS. Please note we do not accept American Express, Diners Club. Payment via bank transfer (details available on request) must be made before arrival.
● In the event of a cancellation or no-show deposits are non-refundable
● In the event of cancellation deposits can be transferred to alternative dates *the same year* however this is subject to availability. If we do not have availability then our Cancellation Policy applies & we will help you with your travel insurance claim
● Reduction of dates prior to arrival, will be charged with 50% of the reduced days
● In addition to the non-refundable deposit, cancellation of a booking less than 60 days before arrival, will be charged 50% of the remaining balance of your booking
● Check out prior to the reserved departure date, no refund will be issued
● Once a booking is confirmed by deposit it is the responsibility of the guest to find corresponding flights, travel arrangements & insurance. Hotel Sol is not responsible for flight availability, flight cancellation or changes.
Please email or call us to modify or cancel your booking. If you have booked through a travel agent, you will need to contact them to request your change or cancellation.
We strongly advise all of our guests take out the correct travel insurance to cover any claims you might need to make. We can provide, on request, official documentation to support your claim
What is included?
All our rates include 13% VAT, government taxes, Accommodation Tax (3€ per room, per night), buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel and bar, private underground parking, sun loungers on the beach with waiter service, use of the sun loungers at the swimming pool and use of the guest-only mini-gym.
Check In - From 14.00 Check Out - 12.00
Late Check Out - Late checkout is subject to availability and will incur a fee. Please contact reception on arrival.
Extra Beds & Charges (room rate/per extra person)
Extra beds and baby cots can be provided depending on room type (upon request)
● 0-5 years old - 1st child free, 2nd +10% of room rate
● 5-12 years old - +15% of room rate
● 12 years and above - +25% of room rate
Children under 12 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times including in the rooms.
Pets are not permitted at Hotel Sol Parga
Hotel Sol Parga offers a private underground car park for our guests to use. Kindly note, use of the car park is the guests’ responsibility and at the car owner’s risk.
Beach Sun Loungers & Pool Area
Only food and drink bought at The Old Garden may be consumed at sun Loungers on the beach and around the pool.
Damaged/Broken Hotel Property
We understand accidents happen. Whilst we will do what we can to reduce the cost of replacement for you there will be a charge for broken or damaged hotel property.
For all bookings we require some personal information, including names, email, contact telephone number and address. By proceeding with this reservation, you are giving us your permission to use this information solely for the purpose of the booking. We will never use or share this personal information under any circumstances.
Any card/payment information you provide us will be deleted immediately after payment is taken.
By confirming your reservation, you agree to the terms in the above Booking Conditions & Covid-19 Protocols (available on request)