Booking Conditions 2020
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total booking amount (not less than nightly rate) is required to confirm all bookings at Hotel Sol payable by card or via bank transfer.
We kindly request that full payment of the remaining balance be paid on arrival.
We accept all major credit and debit cards and cash. Please note we do not accept American Express, Diners Club. Payment via bank transfer (details available on request) must be made before arrival.
We will do what we can to accommodate you in the event of a change of plans, however, due to the small size of the hotel and limited availability, the following applies:
- In the event of a cancellation or no-show deposits are non-refundable
- Reduction of dates prior to arrival, will be charged with 50% of the reduced days
- In addition to the non-fundable deposit, cancellation of a booking less than 30 days before arrival will be charged with 50% of the remaining balance of the booking
- Check out prior to the reserved departure date, no refund will be issued
Please email or call us to modify or cancel your booking. If you have booked through a travel agent, you will need to contact them to request your change or cancellation.
What is included?
All our rates include 13% VAT, government taxes, Accommodation Tax (3 EUR per room/per night), buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel and bar, private underground parking, sunbeds on the beach with waiter service, use of the sun beds at the swimming pool and use of the guest-only mini-gym.
Check In - From 15.00
Check Out - 11.00
Late Check Out
Late checkout is subject to availability and will incur a fee. Please contact reception on arrival.
Extra Beds & Charges (room rate/per extra person)
Extra beds and baby cots can be provided depending on room type (upon request).
- 0-5 years old - 1st child free, 2nd +10% of room rate
- 5-12 years old - +15% of room rate
- 12 years and above - +25% of room rate
Children under 12 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times including in the rooms.
Pets are not permitted at Hotel Sol
Only food and drink purchased at The Old Garden bar may be consumed at the hotel sunbeds
Damaged/Broken Hotel Property
We understand accidents happen. Whilst we will do what we can to reduce the cost of replacement for you there will be a charge for a broken or damaged hotel property.
By confirming your reservation, you agree to the above Booking Conditions & the COVID-19 Protocols (available on request).